Leonora Caravan Park is a small, friendly oasis right in the centre of town. The Park is a popular base for prospectors who come back year after year looking for gold and sharing their stories around a camp fire at the end of the day. It is also an ideal base for families exploring the famous Golden Quest Discovery Trail and Leonora Loop Trails.
- Grassy lawn for camping
- 50 powered sites
- Ablution and guest laundry facilities
- Communal BBQ area & camper’s kitchen
- Outdoor fire place and bird sanctuary.
- Semi self-contained cabins
- Budget single rooms with en-suite
- Dogs are welcome on a leash
- Open all year.
Minimum stays apply during special event periods such as the Golden Gift and Leonora Cup weekends.
42 Rochester Street, Leonora WA 6438
P: 08 9037 6568
M: 0488 068 483
F: 08 9037 6576